NEW to the Pass Master soccer ball range – Size 4 Soccer Training
If you want to be the BEST Player on your team, then its time you considered purchasing a Pass Master Training Ball.
The Soccer skills training football, has been designed to help master the different skills a player needs to play soccer. For girls and guys playing soccer this training ball will help YOU develop YOUR hand/eye coordination, confidence and their sensory coordination, skills such as kicking, passing, throwing and dribbling. This ball comes with the bungee cord attached and comfortable wrist band. Cord measures 1.7m and will stretch to 4.5m.
This is a brilliant way to increase your total all round soccer skills. Practice your kicking, kicking for goal, passing while on the run, heading the ball, as well as many other soccer ball skills.
The Benefits of the Soccer Training Ball:
Soccer Training Ball, will NOT go over the Fence… or on the Road
- Practice throwing the ball in with power and accuracy
- Dribbling and kicking for goals with power and accuracy
- Kicking out from goals
- Goalies quickly develop impressive catching and kicking skills
- Players quickly increase their skills on their own
- Increase players skills means increased player confidence
- Coaches will be Amazed how quickly a players skills increases
- Fantastic coaching tool!!!
- Best Gift for any Kid playing Soccer
If you want to see amazing results in your footy skills, then this is the ball You Need.
With only a limited number available, don’t delay these footies will go Fast!!!
The Pass Master Soccer Training Ball comes in 3 x Sizes:
- Size 3 Ball is the smallest official ball used by U-6, U-7, & U-8: Its the official soccer ball for toddlers and young children. Circumference of 23-24 inches & weight of 11-12 ounce.
- Size 4 Ball is used by U-9, U-10, & U-11: Standard soccer ball for kids aged between 9 and 11 years old. It has a circumference of 25-26 inches & weight of 11-13 ounce.
- Sze 5 Ball is used by U-12, U-13 & up: The regulation size soccer ball, size 5, is played by youth players when they reach the age of 12. Size 5 is also the ball used in high school soccer.