Golf Training Aids – Master the Sport Comprehensively
The Ropeit Golf Training Ball is a Real Golf Ball
Its a high quality Dixon golf ball used on the Ropeit. Our golf training aids ensures premium ball feel and performance. A loop around a metal screw eye secures the ball to the rope. Nothing can replace the feel of contact with a real golf ball.
The Ropeit is a safe and practical way to hit golf balls when used correctly. Setup is simple and only takes a minute. Follow these instructions before use.
- Tie the Ropeit to a 5lb+ weight or Tent Peg
- Find 20 yards or 15m of clear, open space and decide what direction you want to shoot
- Setup Ropeit according to the diagram below.
Before You Swing
- Make sure Ropeit is setup according to the diagram
- Only use the Ropeit on low grass, turf or sand
- NEVER hit The Ropeit towards someone
- Inspect Ropeit carefully for any damage before each use. DO NOT use if product is broken or damaged. (Ex: frayed rope, loose eye screw or knots, cracked ball)
- The Rope It was designed for use with mid irons, Six, Seven, and Eight; DO NOT use with Hybrids, Fairway Woods, Drivers or tees
What To Look For
A good swing results in a straight flight path, pure contact with the ball, and a quick snap of the rope. A poor swing will feel heavy off of the club face, the shot may curve off to the left or right. Use the weight as a target line to aim your shot and determine direction.