To keep up with the club level compatriots, most young soccer lovers are adopting the good habit of kicking the ball at least 10,000 times a day. The aim is only to perfect their game, and they intend to do it with the help of training soccer balls on a string.
You’ve must have heard about these soccer training equipment, but what you do not know is that they are making new waves and garnering more followers by the day.
Using it is very easy. All you need to do is wrap around the wristband and begin kicking the ball. Depending on which hand you place the band; kick from the same foot.
Example- if you placed the band on your right band, kick from the right foot and vice versa. The modus operandi is very simple and using it; you can achieve your goal of getting in 10,000 kicks in every practise session. Another perk is that you perfect your kicking skills from both your legs, thus only making you more lethal, come the game day.
It’s no secret that affording a training coach can be a bit expensive for anyone’s liking. But with this soccer training ball on a string, every child can fulfil their wish to play their favourite game.
How You Better Your Field Game?
The interesting part about soccer ball on a string is that it is even something recommended by football experts who have been in this field of work for a long time. It serves as the perfect training equipment via which a player can guggle, kick and master and the art of ball control. And the best part of it is that they can do all this alone without needing anyone to watch over them.
To help you spur up your practise sessions and augment your game skills, our training football on a string are professionally designed for players of all ages.
That Training Ball ensures that all our training balls are durable and properly hand-stitched to guarantee long-lasting performance. Our training soccer balls on a string are perfect for:
- Improving your leg–ball coordination and better your perception and timing.
- Ensuring greater precision in kicking and anticipating the ball from all sides.
- Betters your kinesthetic ability by allowing you to kick the ball thousands of times in every training session.
- Improves retrieval models and structures to teach the brain about getting better and faster.
- Another good thing about such training soccer balls is that it betters your sensitivity to acoustic signals- which is the sound when kicking the ball.
- Allows you to develop a proper body posture in the soccer field and negates the possibilities of postural issues.
- And, by working with footy on a string, it improves your reaction time and quickens your responses for your game.
You can add another perk which is, you can train with it anywhere you want. Whether it is outdoors or in the garage or compound; you don’t skip your training at all, and neither do you need to worry about the ball getting lost.
The good news for you is that we have soccer training balls of all sizes, and they all are priced very reasonably. All you need to do is choose as per your training requirements.